Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015 !!!!

2014 - is a year in the past...2015 is the year ahead of us.
I like to pick a "verse of the year" to think on, and pray about.
Zephaniah 3:17 has been one that I have recently come to love and so I have picked it for my
2015 year verse.
 
"The LORD your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
 he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing. "
 
God says He is with me....
He is my Salvation....
He rejoices over me with gladness....
(my favorite part) He will quiet me with His love...
He will exult over me with LOUD singing!
 
 
Take a minute out of your busy life
and contemplate what God promises in this verse.
YOU are important to Him...
you aren't a number, a file, a nothing...
you ARE a very special someone loved by an Awesome God
 who gives each one His Salvation thru faith in His Son Jesus,
 He rejoices over YOU! He will quiet your hurting heart with His love...
and if that isn't enough...
He will exult over YOU with LOUD singing!
 Not just a whisper or quiet hum...a LOUD loving voice!
 
2014 was a year of 1st in so many ways for our family.
I am looking forward to 2015 and am excited over what God
will do with our family as we look to serve Him each day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment