Sunday, November 25, 2012

"  "I will bless the LORD at all times:
 His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
(Psalm 34:1)
 
What a convicting verse...to bless God no matter what happens in our lives and to go even further than that by continually praising Him with our mouth. WOW! Reminds me of the verse that teaches basically, "What is in our hearts will come out of our mouth." If I am blessing God in my heart and not taking the bumps of life and allowing them to make my heart bitter and ugly, then my mouth will praise Him continually!
Take a moment today, set aside the business of life, and specifically thank God for something/someone special He has done for you today. Then take it to Him in a grateful prayer and praise Him for what He has done in your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment